EAEC - ERASMUS Mentoring Programme
“Seize the opportunity!”
Mentees on Call
Introducing EAEC’s ERASMUS Mentoring Programme
EAEC is launching the fourth edition of its ERASMUS Mentoring Programme and is calling for new Erasmus Coordinators (0-3 years’ experience) who are eager to enhance their career goals and professional development, maximize their potential and further develop their skills. This is to be accomplished with support and guidance provided by experienced Erasmus Coordinators(10+ years of experience), who have gained professional experience and expertise.
What is mentoring?
“Mentoring is a relationship. Through this developmental partnership, the Mentee, with assistance from the Mentor set goals for the key purpose of the development of the Mentee. Enhancing skills, gaining new knowledge and implementing new behaviors are the intended targets of a Mentoring Program.
What are Mentee’s Benefits?
• Receiving guidance to develop clear career and personal development goals
• Extending your professional network
• Gaining an insight into real-world professional experiences
• Improving understanding of work issues and experiencing different approaches to manage them
• Receive guidance in the management and implementation of mobility activities
Who is eligible to become a mentee?
• You need to be a new Erasmus Coordinator (0-3 years’ experience)
• You must be receptive to new ideas and eager to expand your horizons
How does the programme work?
Mentors and mentees fill in short application forms. EAEC’s Professional Development team conducts a matching process between mentors and mentees. The mentoring activities will start during ERACON with a kick-off activity. The frequency of contacts is agreed between mentors and mentees.
Interested? Submit your application on-line.
If you would like to nominate someone as a mentee send us an email at email@example.com and give us his/her contact information
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need further assistance or have any questions with regard to EAEC’s ERASMUS Mentoring Programme.